Notice of AGM including proposed changes and Audited Financial Statements
25 June 2018
Kibo Mining plc (“Kibo” or the “Company”) (AIM: KIBO; AltX: KBO), the multi-asset Africa focused energy and resource company, is pleased to announce that its full audited financial results for the year ended 31 December 2017 and Notice of Annual General Meeting are now available on its website as part of its 2017 Annual Report and can be accessed on the following link Kibo Mining Annual Report 2017.
Individual Forms of Proxy for this year’s Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) are being posted to all Shareholders this week, and those shareholders who have requested hard copy documentation or for which no email addresses are available will receive the Annual Report (which contains the Notice of AGM) in the post.
The Company’s 2018 AGM will take place at 10 a.m. on Monday 30th of July 2018 at the Conrad Hotel, Earlsfort Terrace, St Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Shareholders should note that among the following resolutions being put before the AGM is a resolution seeking approval for changing the name of the Company to Kibo Energy Public Limited Company and the appointment of Crowe, Clarke Whitehill LLP as the Company’s new auditors:
- To receive the financial statements of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2017
- Re-election of Tinus Maree as a Director
- Re-election of Wenzel Kerremans as a Director
- The appointment of Crowe, Clarke Whitehill LLP as the Company’s new auditors
- Renewal of authority to fix the remuneration of the Auditors for the year ending 31 December 2018
- Renewal of general authority to allot and issue shares
- Dis-application of pre-emption rights
- Change of Company name to Kibo Energy Public Limited Company
- Amendments to the Memorandum and Articles of Association