- Soil sampling results provide infill coverage and better resolve anomalous nickel and nickel indicator element trends with nickel values up to 10,000 ppm (1%)
- Recently mapped new ultramafic occurrences show similar anomalous soil geochemistry to main Haneti trend with nickel values up to 6,850 ppm
- Confirmation of high coincidental nickel, PGMs and related elements at Mihanza Hill in outcrop including 10,000 ppm (1%) nickel, 0.5 ppm platinum and1.3 ppm palladium
- Expanded geological database supports next phase of project, which will include drilling of initial targets
- Final drill results now being received and detailed results announcement expected in early January 2014
Kibo Mining plc (“Kibo” or the “Company”) (AIM: KIBO; JSE AltX: KBO), the mineral exploration and development company focused on coal, gold, nickel, and uranium projects in Tanzania is pleased to announce that following the completion of field activities at its wholly owned Haneti project, it has now received final laboratory results for 2013. The Company is still in the process of receiving laboratory results from its recently completed drill program on the Imweru gold project and will provide a further update in January, when complete results have been fully compiled and assessed.
Download full report:
[ott_teaser btn_text=”Download” btn_icon=”icon-right-big” btn_url=”http://kibo.energy/wp-content/uploads/Final-RNS-Haneti-Project-191213.pdf” btn_target=”_blank”]Haneti Nickel and Imweru Gold Projects Update[/ott_teaser]